Areas of Treatment:
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
Dr. Paulette Saddler focuses her private medical practice on treating the “whole” person. While battling breast cancer, she discovered first-hand the importance of incorporating holistic medicine with mainstream traditional internal medicine. As a practicing internist her keen medical insight gained a new perspective when she became a patient.
Dr. Saddler is a graduate of Wesleyan University in Connecticut and Howard University College of Medicine where she received an award for Humanism and Dedication to the Principals of the Family Practice Creed. Dr. Saddler was cited as Outstanding Senior Medical Student in Obstetrics and Gynecology. During her training she was Chief Resident at Howard University Hospital. She has been active for many years in her community and has received the Volunteer of Distinction award for Health in Los Angeles County from the Los Angeles Times. She has also received a Proclamation of Congress from the House of Representatives as Founding President of the Healthy Babies Alliance.
Dr. Saddler is a clinical assistant professor of family medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, and was recently named a Fellow to the American College of Physicians. She lives in Altadena with her husband, Dr. Oscar Streeter, and their daughter Rebecca.
- B.A., Biology, Wesleyan University, CT
- M.D., Howard University College of Washington D.C.
- Internal Medicine, St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, New York
- Internal Medicine, Howard University College of Medicine, Washington D.C.
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
Professional Society Memberships:
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- African American Outreach Advisory Committee
- Humanism and Education to the Principles of the Family Practice Creed, Department of Community Health and Family Practice, Howard University College of Medicine, 1979
- Outstanding Senior Medical Student Performance in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Howard University College of Medicine, 1982
- Certificate of Appreciation: Outstanding Service to the Physician Assistant Department, School of Allied Health Sciences, Howard University, 1985
- Upjohn Achievement Award: House Staff of the Year, Howard University Hospital Washington D.C., 1985
- Volunteer Distinction Award for Health, from the Los Angeles Times