Areas of Treatment:
- Breast Cancer
- Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
Prior to joining the faculty at USC, Dr. Wong completed a microsurgery fellowship at the New York University Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery where he trained with internationally recognized leaders in the field. He completed his formal plastic surgery training at the University of Pittsburgh and research fellowships at Dana Farber-Cancer Institute and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Wong’s clinical interests include microsurgical breast reconstruction and complex wounds. In addition to his clinical activities, Dr. Wong is also a basic and translational scientist who is investigating the potential use of adult-derived stem cells for the treatment of non-healing wounds. Dr. Wong received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and is an honors graduate of Cornell University.
- Doctor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, 2002
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, General Surgery, 2002
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Plastic Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery Research, 2005 - 2006
- New York University Medical Center, Microsurgery, 2008 - 2009
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Wong was voted a Top Doctor by Pasadena Magazine in 2011.
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation Research Fellowship, 2006
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons Award, 2005
- Betty Lea-Stone-American Cancer Society Award, 1998