Areas of Treatment:
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant professor of clinical medicine
Dr. Martel joined the distinguished cancer physicians, researchers and educators who practice at USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Hospital in July 2011. She will continue to practice in Pasadena at an interim location at 800 South Fairmount Avenue, Suite 220. Dr. Martel will join other USC physicians at the new Pasadena satellite location, set to open in early 2012.
For additional information or to make an appointment, please call (626) 568-1622.
- Bachelor of Science, California State University, CA
- Doctor of Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, CA
- Doctor of Philosophy, Physiology, University of Southern California, CA
- Internship in internal medicine at Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center, CA
- Residency in internal medicine at Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center, CA
- Fellowship in hematology and medical oncology at UC Davis Medical Center, CA
- Dr. Martel is board certified in hematology, medical oncology and internal medicine.
Professional Society Memberships:
- The Southwest Oncology Group
- The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology
- The American Society of Hematology
- The American College of Physicians.
- Elected to fellowship in the American College of Physicians, 2010
- Membership in Cambridge Who's Who Registry, 2008-2009
- Voted one of the best oncologists in the San Gabriel Valley in Pasadena Magazine in 2008, 2010 and 2011
- Membership in Metropolitan Who's Who Registry, 2006