Areas of Treatment:
- Internal Medicine
- Associate professor of clinical medicine
Dr. McNamara joined the distinguished cancer physicians, researchers and educators who practice at USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Hospital in July 2011. He will continue to practice in Pasadena at an interim location at 800 South Fairmount Avenue, Suite 220. Dr. McNamara will join other USC physicians at the new Pasadena satellite location, set to open in early 2012.
For additional information or to make an appointment, please call (626) 568-1622.
- Bachelor of Arts, Cornell University, NY
- Doctor of Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, IL
- Internship in internal medicine at Evanston Hospital, IL
- Residency in internal medicine at Evanston Hospital, IL
- Fellowship in medical oncology, City of Hope National Medical Center, CA
- Fellowship in hematology, City of Hope National Medical Center, CA
- Dr. McNamara is board certified in hematology, medical oncology and internal medicine.
- Voted one of the best oncologists in the San Gabriel Valley in Pasadena Magazine for four consecutive years from 2008 to 2011