Areas of Treatment:
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Dr. Kahn received fellowship training in gastroenterology and transplant hepatology from the Keck School of Medicine and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is board certified in internal medicine, gastroenterology and transplant hepatology.
Dr. Kahn’s primary research interests are in liver transplantation, hepatocellular carcinoma and viral hepatitis. He has written and co-authored several abstracts and peer-reviewed articles on various topics such as chronic hepatitis C and liver transplantation. He is also a distinguished lecturer.
- Doctor of Medicine, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY
- Internship in internal medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency in diagnostic radiology and internal medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Fellowship in gastroenterology, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Fellowship in transplant hepatology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Board certified in internal medicine, 1995
- Board certified in gastroenterology, 1997, 2007
- Transplant hepatology, 2006
Professional Society Memberships:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 1990
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, 2007-present