Areas of Treatment:
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Medical Director, Rehabilitation Services
Originally from San Antonio, TX, Dr. Ehresmann attended medical school at the University of California, Irvine. After completion of his residency, followed by a fellowship, at LAC+USC Medical Center in 1978, Dr. Ehresman joined the Keck School of Medicine faculty as an Assistant Professor. He has lectured throughout California in topics such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, acute pain, and management of osteoporosis, among many others.
- University of California, Riverside, B.S., 1969
- California College of Medicine, Irvine, CA, M.D., 1973
- LAC+USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, 1973 - 1976
- LAC+USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, 1976 - 1978
- Internal Medicine
Professional Society Memberships:
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Rheumatology
- Arthritis Foundation, Southern California Chapter
- Regents Scholar, California College of Medicine, Irvine, CA, 1968
- Regents Scholar, University of California, Riverside, CA, 1972
- 2011 list of America's Top Doctors, compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.