Areas of Treatment:
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
After obtaining his medical degree from UC San Diego, Dr. Pham completed his internship and residency at Washington University Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis. After finishing his fellowship in gynecologic cancer at UC Irvine, Dr. Pham joined the Division of Gynecologic Oncology at USC. He is interested in the full range of female pelvic malignancy with special emphasis on clinical trials focused on chemotherapy for gynecology malignancies. At USC, Dr. Pham is the assistant director of clinical research in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology and is the principle investigator for the Group of Gynecologic Oncology trials at USC.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, 1995
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 1996
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 1999
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Gynecologic Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Professional Society Memberships:
- Dr. Pham was voted a Top Doctor by Pasadena Magazine in 2011.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Summa cum Laude