Areas of Treatment:
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- General Internal Medicine
- Perioperative Medical Management
- Sports Medicine
John Brodhead, M.D., serves as Chief of Medicine at the Keck Hospital of USC, Associate Chief Medical Officer of Keck Hospital of USC and Director of Athletic Medicine for the USC Department of Athletics. He also was the Chief of Staff at USCUH from 2002-2004. Dr. Brodhead is the Medical Director for the USC Executive Health Program. He has been in practice for more than 30 years, devoting much of his time to executive health and quality management of hospitalized patients. He is mentioned on numerous "best doctors" lists and serves as a team physician for USC Athletics. Dr. Brodhead has treated patients and trained other physicians on humanitarian missions around the world and has served as director of undergraduate education for the Keck School. Dr. Brodhead was recruited after his residency at USC where he culminated his training as chief medical resident. He has established himself as a senior internist on the Health Sciences Campus. He is board certified in internal medicine and has been recognized three times by the Keck School medical students with a 'Best Teacher' award. He is a former member of the USC Care Medical Group and Keck Hospital of USC boards of directors.
- Doctor of Medicine, Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico, 1981
- LAC+USC Medical Center, 1983 - 1984
- LAC+USC Medical Center, 1984 - 1986
- LAC+USC Medical Center, Chief Resident, 1986 - 1987
Professional Society Memberships:
- United State Naval Academy Alumni Ass.
- United State Coast Guard, Auxiliary
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Society of General Internal Medicine