Areas of Treatment:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Selected First-Author Publications:
Systematic review of thienopyridine discontinuation and its impact upon clinical outcomes.European Heart Journal 2011; 32:2358-64.
Outcomes of patients with acute myocardial infarction from a saphenous vein graft culprit undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions 2011; 78:23-9.
Effect of insurance type on adverse cardiac events after percutaneous coronary intervention.American Journal of Cardiology 2011; 107:675-80.
Overview of the 2010 Food and Drug Administration Cardiovascular and Renal Drugs Advisory Committee meeting regarding ticagrelor.Circulation 2011; 123:451-6.
Correlation between light transmission aggregometry, VerifyNow P2Y12, and VASP-P platelet reactivity assays following percutaneous coronary intervention.Journal of Interventional Cardiology 2011; 24:529-34.Circulation 2011; 123:451-6.
Insurance type influences the use of drug-eluting stents. JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions 2010; 3:773-9.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2001
- Master of Science, University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, 2001 - 2005
- Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007-2009
- Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University, Interventional Cardiology, 2009-2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Young Leadership Recognition Program , Cardiovascular Research Technologies (CRT), 2012
- High on-treatment platelet reactivity is associated with periprocedural myocardial infarction. Top ten abstracts, CRT 2011
- Correlates and consequences of in-hospital gastrointestinal bleeding following percutaneous coronary intervention. Top 25 abstracts, Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) 2010
- Adverse outcomes in patients prescribed a proton pump inhibitor following percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents. Top ten abstracts, CRT 2010